Monday, October 20, 2014

Taking on God's Challenge Day 4,5,6

Working on a solved Problem?

So it has been 3 days since my last blog. God has kept me and I have come into marvelous revelations about my self and God's interactions with me. 

1. Like to push myself. For example I like to cook when i fast. And the more I fast, the more extravagant I like to cook. I made bread and three kinds of enchiladas the past week and I am working on grocery list for some creole food, wow!

2. This fast is not like the last one I did like this over 15 years ago. I have been fast the whole time since then, but one day absolute fasts, or multiple day fasts like the Daniels fast. It is likely that age is a factor but it is also true than I have gained some weight and so have a lot more to "give" than that first one. The truest thing is that I am stronger int he Lord and that my trust in him to keep me has never failed. I have not had any diminished energy for activities or the think that I have been asked to do. I feel focused and alert. I am losing weight and even with the feeling of hunger, i am not in a rush to get back to eating anything heavy ( well maybe a pecan pie ).

3. I need to do more if I want to grab hold of the the spiritual promotion that I am looking for. I have learned that it is my time that needs the fast, not my body. WOW, did I say that? This is what is meant by working on a problem that is already solved. I already know that my time is one of my biggest problems. I have to find a way to purge it of it impurities.


I have realized that there were a lot of things that I have done through my life that I have not had time to enjoy in the past few years. Baking and Cooking, Meditating and Reading, Praying and Praying some more. I have gotten away from some of the most precious things in my life as an individual. I hope that as I finish this fast I keep that in mind.

I am going to do some checking on that and get back to you. Time Fasting.

No comments:

Post a Comment